Bluebirds United Football Club is calling for Expressions of Interest from coaching coordinators for the 2019 season.
Bluebirds United FC is again improving its successful player development and coaching programs through the recruitment of rewarded Coaching Coordinators for the following:
- Discovery Phase (U6-U9)
- Skill Acquisition Phase (U10-U13)
- Game Training Phase (U14-U17)
These important and exciting Football Development and Mentoring roles will require the right people to have the following skills and personal attributes.
- Knowledge and proven experience using relevant skills as per FFA National Curriculum
- Appropriate level of Coaching Accreditation for each role (or plan to achieve in 2019)
- Passion and thirst for continuous improvement and development of coaching skills
- Proven communications, initiative, organisation, leadership and teamwork skills
- Quickly adaptable and be active in Bluebird’s great team and leadership culture
Bluebirds will support and financially contribute to the ongoing development for each successful candidate, as per Bluebird’s Coaches Development Program. An option for a financial incentive may also be considered, depending on the quality of the candidate and performance results.
For further information or to submit an expression of interest, please email email@example.com or phone William Gemmell (President) on 0413 888 896.
The expressions of interests close on Tuesday, 8th January 2019.